Benefits of Water & Problems with Cola
Benefits of Water
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Also, half of the world’s population is also likely chronically dehydrated)
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pains for almost 100% of dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on a computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, breast cancer by 79% and bladder cancer by 50%.
Problems with Colas
- In many US states, the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in their trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- The main ingredient in Coke is Phosphoric Acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a T-bone steak in less than two days, and a nail in less than four.
- To clean a toilet, pour a can of cola into the bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in the cola removes stains from vitreous china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers, rub the bumper with a crumpled piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals, pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt, apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
To remove grease from clothes, empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent and run it through a regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen grease stains.
- Coke will clean road haze from your windshield.
- In order to carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate), the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material placards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years.
- Did you know that “Coke” was originally formulated with cocaine? That is why it tasted so good in the beginning. It hooked the population from the very start. Hmmm…is it clean now?